Still with happenings during the holy month of Ramadhan, this entry will be on a cookie recipe, a new entry into my must-haves Eid-ul-Fitr’s cookie list. The recipe is simple, uses only four ingredients, but with melt in the mouth outcome. A single batch would produce about 70-80 pieces of cookies so I doubled the ingredients used. Have a try, will you?
Source : Rima
- 125 butter (I used SCS)
- 40g icing sugar (sieved)
- 125g potato starch
- 80g superfine flour
- Beat butter and icing sugar till creamy and pale.
- Put in potato starch and superfine flour and mix gently to form a soft dough.
- Roll into small balls and arranged on a greased baking tray. ( I used 1 teaspoon of dough for each balls).
- Dip the tip of your fork in a bowl of water and press on the rolled dough.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170C for 15 minutes. (The oven I’m using gets very hot easily so I baked mine at 120C for 15 minutes)