A simple recipe which is worth a try. I was glad that I did for MR KHz really enjoyed it!
‘MEE GORENG MAMAK’
Source : Selera Ramadhan by Rubiah Suparman
- 500g of yellow noodles
- 200g of prawns ( I used about 10 medium-sized prawns)
- 1 large onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoonfuls of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoonful of dark soy sauce
- 3 eggs
- 300g of green mustard leaves
- 100g of bean sprouts ( I omitted)
- 1 piece of tofu (deep fried and cut into small squares)
- 3 green chillies (thinly sliced)
- 1 ripe tomato (quartered)
- 2 tablespoonfuls of chilli paste
- cooking oil
- Heat up some cooking oil in a wok. Put in prawns, onion, garlic, green chillies and chilli paste. Stir fry till fragrant and the oil separates from the gravy.
- Next, put in noodles and eggs. Then, pour in soy sauce and tomato sauce. Mix well.
- Then, put in green mustard leaves, fried tofu pieces and tomato. Stir till everything is well-mixed.
- Serve hot.