I have been meaning to try this recipe for quite some time but as usual, the typical reason would be time is not always on my side. However, I finally had the chance to do it. The verdict? It’s cheesy and gooey and I’m loving it!
Source : MamaFaMi
- 500g frozen wedges ( I used Simplot Spicy)
- 5 sliced cheese (orange in color)
- 1 tablespoonful of butter
- 1 tablespoonful of flour
- 1/2 cup of fresh milk
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt ( I used Nestle low-fat)
- 1 teaspoonful of chicken powder (I added)
- 1/2 teaspoonful of chilli powder (I added)
- Fry the wedges till crispy and keep aside.
- Melt butter in a non stick pan over slow fire. next, add in flour and keep stirring.
- Pour fresh milk into the pan and stir till the mixture thickens.
- Add in your cheese slices and stir till the cheese melts.
- Add in yogurt and stir well.
- Place the sauce and mayonnaise in 2 piping bags ( I just used plastic bags) and pipe onto the wedges.
- Serve hot.