If I’m not mistaken, I started blogging in 2008. So far, I’ve enjoyed my blogging sessions and always feel touched and encouraged with the comments stated by the visitors. Some time this week, after posting my Salmon Rolls with Cream Cheese entry, I received a comment saying “As if”. I was not angry but rather amused. I have never forced anyone to visit this blog and if this so-called visitor found it tacky, he or she only has himself or herself to blame. Who decided to view my entry at the first place? It is as simple as leaving this page if it does not suit your taste. End of story. Luckily wordpress has put this particular comment as a spam and I had deleted it instantaneously.
Well, let’s move on to something more rewarding than getting annoyed. Food perhaps? Well, as I was looking for by tinned beans this morning, I noticed a ‘lonely’ packet of MAGGI Curry Flavour Instant Noodles. Well, since I always look for simple dishes to prepare, this recipe featured in tiffinbiru.blogspot.com has caught my attention for quite some time. Finally, I decided to give it a try. I had further amended the recipe, using lesser ingredients and cooking steps and thank goodness, it turned out to be quite tasty too. If you want to know the actual recipe, just go to tiffinbiru.
- 1 packet of MAGGI instant noodles (curry flavour) (keep the flavour sachet aside)
- 2 pieces of beef burger patties (finely chopped)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 red chilli (deseeded and finely chopped)
- a sprig of coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 eggs
- Boil the noodles till tender and leave to drain. Divide into two portions.
- Put some oil in a pan and stir fry chopped beef patties till cook. Put in chopped ingredients and stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Mix this mixture with the spices from the flavour sachet and divide into two portions. I shall call this (B)
- Crack open an egg and mix with a portion of (B) and a portion of noodles. Mix well.
- Heat some oil in a non-stick pan and pour the noodles mixture. Flatten it and fry for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Then, flip to the other side and fry till crispy. Put onto a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Repeat the steps withe the remaining ingredients.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.