Hi! In this entry would be the dish that my Atush frequently asks, especially for lunch. The recipe is as follows :
ATUSH’S FISH AND CHIPS
2 pieces of dory fillets (pat dry and set aside)
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of white pepper
1 tsp pf sweet soy sauce
1/2 tsp of paprika
3 tbsp of plain flour
1 tbsp of water
1 cup of breadcrumbs
oil for deep frying
fried potato chips
selection of lettuce leaves (iceberg/butterhead)
thousand island sauce / mayonaisse
1. Mix all the ingredients in (A) and coat the dory fillets. Marinade for 10 minutes.
2. Mix all the ingredients in (B). Coat the fillets with (B).
3. Next, coat the fillets in the breadcrumbs and shake the excess breadcrumbs.
4. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
5. Serve hot with fried potato chips, selection of lettuce leaves and sauce of your choice.